Drug companies ask Oklahoma judge to dismiss opioid lawsuit
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Drug companies have asked a judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by Oklahoma’s attorney general accusing them of fueling the state’s opioid epidemic through fraudulent marketing.
About a dozen pharmaceutical companies, including Purdue Pharma L.P., Janssen Pharmaceuticals ...
As drugmakers pushed back against rising criticism over sky-high U.S. prescription drug prices, one pharmaceutical company went public with a pledge.
Brent Saunders, CEO of Botox maker Allergan PLC, last September announced a new “social contract” under which the company would limit annual ...
Allergan paying $639 million for Vitae Pharmaceuticals
NEW YORK (AP) — Allergan will buy Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc. for $639 million, adding potential dermatology products to its development pipeline.
Ireland-based Allergan is best known for Botox, a blockbuster wrinkle treatment. The drug is also approved to treat muscle spasms and bladder ...
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Drugmaker Pfizer Inc. is continuing its shopping spree with its fourth acquisition since the April collapse of its planned $160 billion megadeal to buy rival Allergan PLC and move its headquarters, on paper, to Allergan’s base in lower-tax Ireland.
Rising sales of Pfizer Inc.’s key new medicines and prospects that more drugs will be approved soon have analysts speculating the biggest U.S. drugmaker won’t break up after all.
For five years, the maker of Viagra and fibromyalgia and pain treatment Lyrica has been mulling a split up ...
- Globe NewswireResearch Report Identifies SS&C Technologies, Allergan plc, CorMedix, The Allstate, Vedanta, and Lexicon Pharmaceuticals with Renewed Outlook — Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward MovementFebruary 22, 2019
- Globe NewswireSHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Allergan plc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline– AGNFebruary 14, 2019
- Business WireThe Global Botulinum Toxin Market, 2019-2024: BTX - The Wonder Drug for Increasing Number of Non-Cosmetic Uses - ResearchAndMarkets.comFebruary 11, 2019
- Globe NewswireSHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Allergan plc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline– AGNFebruary 7, 2019
- Business WireAppaloosa Sends Letter to Allergan Board of Directors Urging Separation of Chairman and CEO RolesFebruary 5, 2019