Review: ‘Gone So Long’ takes its time, but is worth the trip
"Gone So Long" (W.W. Norton & Co.), by Andre Dubus III
An Andre Dubus III novel is a slow burn — never so searing that you can't turn the page, but incrementally hotter each time you do.
"Gone So Long" isn't a thriller, but it's taut with tension. Dubus manages to keep readers on edge despite telling a tale in which very little happens in the present.
Award-winning Author Andre Dubus III To Appear At Wilkes Writers Conference
WILKES-BARRE, PA Award-winning and New York Times bestselling author Andre Dubus III will be the keynote speaker when Wilkes University's Maslow Family Graduate Program in Creative Writing holds the fourth annual Pennsylvania Writers Conference, celebrating all genres of writing. The event features...
- San Antonio Express-NewsSan Antonio Book Festival announces 2019 lineupFebruary 7, 2019
- The SunOprah Raises Consciousness and $3M at UMass LowellNovember 16, 2018
- The SunOprah Raises Spirits -- and $3 Million -- at UMass LowellNovember 16, 2018
- Star TribuneReview: 'Gone So Long,' by Andre Dubus IIIOctober 5, 2018
- Norfolk Daily NewsReview: ‘Gone So Long’ takes its time, but is worth the tripOctober 2, 2018