Dear Doctor: I’ve been having chest pain, and my doctor said that although I shouldn’t panic, I should consider a stent. Now I read they’re useless. What are my options?
Dear Reader: What you’re describing is angina -- chest pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart via the coronary ...
Brazil president has angioplasty, 2 stents implanted
SAO PAULO (AP) — Brazilian President Michel Temer is recovering after undergoing a successful angioplasty in three coronary arteries.
The Sao Paulo hospital that treated Temer said Saturday that two stents were implanted during the procedure late Friday. The three arteries had 90-percent ...
There’s never been a better time to be treated for a heart attack. U.S. hospitals have set a record for how quickly they open blocked arteries, averaging under one hour for the first time since these results have been tracked.
More than 93 percent of patients now have their arteries opened ...
HARLINGEN — The man clutches his chest.
Pain has seized him, his blood pressure is dropping, and he knows the end is near. He’ll either die from the massive heart attack or he’ll walk out a free man.
A new heart pump which recently came into use is helping physicians increase a ...
- BusinessWirePeripheral Vascular Trends & Opportunities: Global Procedure Volumes Analysis Through 2017-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.comNovember 29, 2018
- BusinessWireIntact Vascular to Sponsor Post-Angioplasty Dissection Symposium and Present an Update on the TOBA II Pivotal Study Results at the 2018 VEITH ConferenceNovember 12, 2018
- BusinessWireCagent Vascular Appoints Medical Device Industry Veteran Brian Walsh as Chairman of the BoardOctober 9, 2018
- BusinessWireIntact Vascular Announces Presentation of TOBA II Pivotal DataOctober 8, 2018
- BusinessWireNorth America Angioplasty Balloons Market 2018-2025: POBA is Expected to Dominate the Market and is Expected to Reach USD 542.64 Million - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 8, 2018