Anthrax confirmed in cattle herd in western North Dakota
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota agriculture officials say anthrax has been confirmed in a group of cows in a pasture in eastern Billings County.
Anthrax strikes another cattle herd in South Dakota
PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — Officials say anthrax has struck another cattle herd in South Dakota.
State Veterinarian Dustin Oedekoven (OH'-dih-koh-ven) says at least four adult cows died suddenly last week in a herd in Bon Homme County.
The herd had not been vaccinated against anthrax.
Earlier, Oedekoven confirmed that eight cows died of anthrax out of a herd of 87 unvaccinated cattle in Clark County.
Anthrax causes cattle deaths in Pennington County
PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — Anthrax is blamed for recent deaths in a cattle herd in southeastern Pennington County.
South Dakota state veterinarian Dustin Oedekoven says at least nine adult cattle died suddenly last week in the herd. The herd had not been vaccinated against anthrax.
- Globe NewswireThe US Department of Defense and Deinove will present impactful R&D results during the coming ASM 2019May 20, 2019
- Business WireAnthrax Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - Therapeutic Assessment of 22 Companies & Drug Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.comMarch 25, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal Anthrax Treatment Market Outlook to 2023: Expected to Grow with a CAGR of More Than 8% - ResearchAndMarkets.comDecember 13, 2018
- Globe NewswireAltimmune Announces Initial Single-Dose Data from Its NasoShield Phase 1 StudyAugust 31, 2018
- BusinessWireAnthrax | A Pipeline Analysis Report 2018 | TechnavioJuly 10, 2018