Scientists honored for research toward hepatitis C therapies
NEW YORK (AP) — Three scientists will share a prestigious medical prize for research that led to major new drugs for treating hepatitis C.
The Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation also announced Tuesday that it was honoring three other scientists for discoveries about how cells handle oxygen, plus another scientist for DNA research and his leadership in science and education.
- Globe NewswireArbutus to Present at Upcoming May 2019 ConferencesMay 13, 2019
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights United States Steel, The Andersons, Raven Industries, and Arbutus Biopharma — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2019May 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireArbutus Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Provides Corporate UpdateMay 6, 2019
- Globe NewswireArbutus to Report First Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsApril 29, 2019
- Globe NewswireArbutus Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-end 2018 Financial Results and Describes Recent Clinical Accomplishments and Key 2019 ObjectivesMarch 7, 2019