VA considering additions for illnesses caused by Agent Orange exposure
Although it’s taken more than one year of review, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is considering adding six new suspected diseases to its list of illnesses that are caused by exposure to Agent Orange.
The new diseases include bladder cancer, Parkinsonism (Parkinson-like symptoms), ...
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — U.S. regulators have approved a new drug that harnesses the immune system to treat bladder cancer that has spread after chemotherapy or surgery.
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved Imfinzi for advanced bladder cancer, along with a companion diagnostic ...
Monument Marathon helps cancer survivor continue down the path of health
Lisa Stinson has found a new way of living after a health scare almost one year ago. Stinson was diagnosed with stage IV bladder cancer, also referred to as metastatic bladder cancer, in October 2015. After chemotherapy and a few surgeries, her cancer went into remission in March of this ...
- BusinessWireSesen Bio Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Planned VISTA Trial ReadoutsNovember 8, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Bladder Cancer Market and Competitive Landscape 2018: Pipeline, Epidemiology, Market Valuations, Product Sales, Market Forecast, Product Forecasts, And Market Shares 2014-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.comNovember 6, 2018
- BusinessWireSitka Biopharma Announces New Investment from Global Health Sciences FundOctober 25, 2018
- BusinessWireMerck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Showed a Complete Response Rate of Nearly 40 Percent in Patients with High-Risk Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) Unresponsive to Standard of CareOctober 20, 2018
- BusinessWireUnited States Bladder Cancer Market and Competitive Landscape 2014-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 5, 2018