Insurer AIG is buying Validus in deal worth about $5.56B
NEW YORK (AP) — Insurer AIG is buying Validus, a provider of reinsurance, primary insurance, and asset management services, in a deal worth approximately $5.56 billion.
American International Group Inc. said Monday that it will pay $68 for each share of Validus Holdings Ltd. That’s a 45.5 ...
- BusinessWireThomas F. Motamed Elected to AIG Board of DirectorsJanuary 15, 2019
- BusinessWireAIG Appoints Mark D. Lyons Chief Financial OfficerDecember 4, 2018
- Globe NewswireDuperreault praises Bermuda innovation at fintech forumNovember 28, 2018
- BusinessWireAIG to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services ConferenceNovember 28, 2018
- Globe NewswireLord Chris Holmes & AIG’s Duperreault to join fireside chats with Premier at Bermuda’s London industry eventsNovember 23, 2018