Philippines Power Rental Market 2018-2024: Market Forecast by Power Rating, Applications, Regions, and Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Philippines Power Rental Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Power Rating, By Applications, By Regions, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Philippines Power Rental Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2018-24.
Under the government’s ‘Build, Build, Build’ program, Philippines is set to experience healthy growth in the infrastructure and manufacturing sectors over the coming years. Further, growing infrastructure spending across the country would develop several new opportunities in the commercial and industrial domains for the application of power rental solutions in the Philippines during the forecast period.
The utility sector occupied major revenue in the total Philippines power rental market share owing to the larger need for power backup during grid maintenance process or as a direct power solution across the areas that are poorly connected to the grid. Further, with several upcoming projects approved by the government in the utility segment, the Philippines power rental market forecast revenues are expected to surge in the coming years.
Growing construction activities on account of several infrastructure development plans as well as increasing investment to back such undertakings in the country are expected to spur the growth of the construction sector and would significantly increase the demand for power rental solutions in the Philippines.
The report thoroughly covers the market by power ratings, types, applications and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers, which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Size and Forecast for the period 2018-2024F
- Historical Data of Philippines Power Rental Market Revenues, By Power Rating for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Philippines Power Rental Market Revenues, By Power Rating for the Period 2018-2024F
- Historical Data of Philippines Power Rental Market Revenues, By Applications for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Philippines Power Rental Market Revenues, By Applications for the Period 2018-2024F
- Historical Data of Philippines Power Rental Market Revenues, By Regions for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Philippines Power Rental Market Revenues, By Regions for the Period 2018-2024F
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Trends and Developments
- Market Share, By Players
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Strategic Recommendations
- Market Segmentation
The report offers a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Power Rating
- Up to 100 KVA
- 100.1 KVA- 350 KVA
- 350.1 KVA-850 KVA
- 850.1 KVA-1000 KVA
- Above 1000 KVA
- Power Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Quarrying and Mining
- Others (Hospitality, Retail, Hospital, Educational Institutes, Commercial)
- Aggreko Plc
- Alta Maxpower Co. Inc.
- Atlas Copco (Philippines) Inc
- Guzent Inc
- Hastings Motor Corp
- Jgentech Enterprises
- Monark Equipment Corporation
- United Power & Resources Pte Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5k5f7h/philippines_power?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005630/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC PHILIPPINES
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY UTILITIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 10:59 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 10:59 AM