GCC Pet Food Market Opportunity & Forecast 2019-2024 - Market Value Projected to Expand at a CAGR of 9.9%, with Cat Food Holding Majority Shares - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 15, 2019--The “GCC Pet Food Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity And Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the GCC pet food market reached a value of US$ 130.3 Million in 2018. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach a value of US$ 190.7 Million by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 9.9% during 2019-2024.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC pet food market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
In GCC countries, the pet food market is primarily driven by a changing outlook of residents towards being more pet-friendly. Due to rapid urbanisation and rising trend of nuclear families, people are widely accepting pets as new members in their modern homes. Additionally, the demand for packaged and branded pet food is rising owing to mounting disposable incomes and changing consumer preferences.
Moreover, people are getting more affectionate about their pets and thus focusing more on the pet’s nutrition. This will be a significant factor responsible for the growth of the organic pet food, along with other pet food categories, thereby boosting the overall growth of the GCC pet food market.
On the contrary, factors like imposition of strict regulations on the ingredients used in pet foods along with Islamic cultural regulations may restrain the growth of the market.
Based on the pet type, the market has been segmented as cat food, dog food, and others. Currently, cat food dominates the market, holding the largest share.
Based on the product type, the market has been segmented as dry food, wet & canned food and snacks & treats. Currently, dry food dominates the market, holding the largest share.
Based on the ingredient type, the market has been segmented as pet food prepared from animal derivatives, plant derivatives and cereal derivatives. Currently, pet food prepared from animal derivates dominates the market, holding the largest share.
On the basis of distribution channels, convenience stores represent the largest segment, followed by supermarkets & hypermarkets, online stores and other.
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. Amongst these, UAE is the biggest market, accounting for the majority of the total market.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the GCC pet food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC pet food industry?
- What are the major distribution channels in the GCC pet food industry?
- What are the major ingredient types in the GCC pet food industry?
- What are the key product types in the GCC pet food industry?
- What are the price trends of pet food?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC pet food industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC pet food industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC pet food market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC pet food market?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a pet food manufacturing plant?
- How is pet food manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a pet food manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a pet food manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a pet food manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a pet food manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for pet food?
- What are the transportation requirements for pet food?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a pet food manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a pet food manufacturing plant?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 GCC Pet Food Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Pet Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Ingredient Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
5.13 Key Success and Risk Factors
6 Market Breakup by Pet Type
6.1 Dog Food
6.2 Cat Food
7 Market Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Dry Food
7.2 Wet & Canned Food
7.3 Snacks & Treats
8 Market Breakup by Ingredient Type
8.1 Animal Derivatives
8.2 Plant Derivatives
8.3 Cereal Derivatives
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Convenience Stores
9.2 Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
9.3 Online stores
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.2 Saudi Arabia
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
12 Pet Food Manufacturing Process
12.1 Product Overview
12.2 Detailed Process Flow
12.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13 Project Details and Requirements
13.1 Land Requirements
13.2 Construction Requirements
13.3 Machinery Requirements
13.4 Raw Material Requirements
13.5 Packaging Requirements
13.6 Transportation Requirements
13.7 Utility Requirements
13.8 Manpower Requirements
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ccrd87
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190415005539/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Pet Food
KEYWORD: MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL SPECIALTY CONSUMER PETS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/15/2019 10:05 AM/DISC: 04/15/2019 10:05 AM