NEW YORK (AP) — With earthquakes in California and Hurricane Barry striking states along the Gulf of Mexico and in the Midwest, small business owners should look at their insurance policies and...
PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation letting small businesses join together and create new health insurance plans backers say will lower costs.
The eruption of Mount Kilauea in Hawaii is a reminder to business owners, even those nowhere near any of the 169 volcanoes in the U.S., that they could be vulnerable to nature's most destructive forces. And that they need to be sure they're insured against disasters like tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and flooding.
Following in her father’s footsteps, Sandra Sanchez has entered the world of business ownership by opening Integrity Insurance, Taxes & Services on South Street in Danbury.
“I decided to be brave and venture out on my own,” said Sanchez, who has more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry. “It’s been a lifelong dream. My dad had a business (Rebello’s Formal Wear and Tailoring) in this town for 60 years. We love this town.”
- Globe NewswireRisk Strategies Named in Business Insurance’s Annual Best Places to Work in InsuranceSeptember 16, 2019
- Business WireWorld Insurance Associates LLC Acquires the Joseph A. Britton Agency, Inc. of Mountainside, NJApril 30, 2019
- BusinessWireAlliant’s Kelley Bernal is a Business Insurance Woman to WatchDecember 3, 2018
- Globe NewswireWillis Towers Watson FINEX executives recognized for their achievements in commercial insurance and risk managementDecember 3, 2018
- BusinessWireAmerican Integrity Insurance Named a Best Place to Work by Business Insurance for Fifth TimeNovember 28, 2018