Cel-Sci: Fiscal 1Q Earnings Snapshot
VIENNA, Va. (AP) _ Cel-Sci Corp. (CVM) on Thursday reported fiscal first-quarter net income of $1.2 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
On a per-share basis, the Vienna, Virginia-based company said it had profit of 2 cents. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were 17 cents per share.
The cancer immunotherapy company posted revenue of $126,400 in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $126,000.
Cel-Sci: Fiscal 3Q Earnings Snapshot
VIENNA, Va. (AP) _ Cel-Sci Corp. (CVM) on Tuesday reported a loss of $6 million in its fiscal third quarter.
The Vienna, Virginia-based company said it had a loss of 36 cents per share.
The cancer immunotherapy company posted revenue of $104,200 in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $104,000.
- Business WireCEL-SCI Selected by National Institutes of Health to Showcase Its LEAPS Technology at BIO International ConventionMarch 7, 2019
- Business WireCEL-SCI’s Scientific Article on Vaccines for Autoimmune Disease Published in Journal of Clinical & Cellular ImmunologyMarch 4, 2019
- Business WireCEL-SCI to Present at 2019 BIO CEO & Investor ConferenceFebruary 7, 2019
- BusinessWireU.S. Patent Office Issues CEL-SCI Two Patents for Its LEAPS Vaccine Platform TechnologyJanuary 23, 2019
- BusinessWireCEL-SCI Regains Full Listing Compliance with NYSE AmericanJanuary 15, 2019