Scholastic and AngloGold skid while Calgon Carbon surges
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Thursday:
Scholastic Corp., down $2.72 to $35.79
The "Harry Potter" publisher's profit and revenue fell short of Wall Street estimates.
Ash Grove Cement Co., up $235 to $520
The cement maker agreed to be bought by CRH.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc., down 33 cents to $13.41
CNBC reported that the company will work with Tesla to make chips for its autonomous cars.
- Globe NewswireCalgon Carbon Corporation Announces Global Price IncreaseJanuary 17, 2019
- Globe NewswireCalgon Carbon UV Technologies to Supply Sentinel® UV Systems to Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA)November 7, 2018
- Globe NewswireHyde Marine Completes Land-Based Testing for USCG Type ApprovalNovember 1, 2018
- Globe NewswireCalgon Carbon Appoints Steve Schott President and CEOJuly 25, 2018
- Globe NewswireCALGON CARBON ADDRESSES INACCURACIES IN MEDIA REPORTS SURROUNDING PFAS & GenX CONTAMINATIONJuly 13, 2018