NEW YORK (AP) — The Charles Schwab Corp. on Monday reported a jump in third-quarter profit as the financial services firm added brokerage accounts and saw a surge in fees.
The financial services firm reported a 33 percent rise in profit to $503 million, or 35 cents per share. Earnings, ...
NEW YORK (AP) — The Charles Schwab Corp. on Monday reported a 28 percent surge in its second-quarter profit on revenue gains from new accounts.
The San Francisco-based company earned $452 million, or 30 cents per share, while revenue jumped 17 percent to $1.83 billion. The results ...
- BusinessWireSchwab Authorizes $4 Billion Stock Repurchase, Declares 31% Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividend, and Declares Preferred Stock DividendsJanuary 30, 2019
- BusinessWireSchwab Named to Top 50 of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies List for Second Consecutive YearJanuary 23, 2019
- BusinessWireAllied Van Lines Annual Magnet States Report Reveals the Top Destination States for Its Corporate and Consumer Customers Who Moved in 2018: Texas and FloridaJanuary 7, 2019
- BusinessWireSchwab Reports Monthly Activity HighlightsDecember 14, 2018
- BusinessWireSchwab Declares Preferred Stock DividendDecember 13, 2018