PG&E and Spectrum Brands fall while Resolute Energy rises
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday:
Resolute Energy Corp., up $4.21 to $34.70
Cimarex agreed to buy the energy company for $35 a share in cash and stock.
Colfax Corp., down $4.26 to $23.72
The technology company said it will buy ...
- Globe NewswireColfax Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 ResultsFebruary 13, 2019
- Globe NewswireColfax Schedules Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference CallFebruary 4, 2019
- Globe NewswireColfax Announces Pricing of 6.000% Senior Notes due 2024 and 6.375% Senior Notes due 2026January 31, 2019
- Globe NewswireColfax Announces Offering of Senior NotesJanuary 28, 2019
- BusinessWireCelanese Welcomes A. Lynne Puckett as General CounselJanuary 17, 2019