Russian Nobel winner Alferov dies at 88
MOSCOW (AP) — Zhores Alferov, a Russian physicist and Nobel Prize laureate, has died. He was 88.
His death was announced Saturday by the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian...
LONDON (AP) — British authorities looking into inappropriate use of data gathered by political consultant Cambridge Analytica from millions of Facebook users say some of the systems that accessed the material appear to be in Russia or a group of former Soviet states.
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (AP) — The Latest on the bomb explosion on the St. Petersburg subway (all times local):
Russian President Vladimir Putin has told security officials from a regional alliance that this week's subway bombing in St. Petersburg underlines that terrorism's threat is not subsiding.
- BusinessWireBest’s Special Report: CIS Insurers Navigate Geopolitical Instability and Regulatory ChangesJanuary 24, 2019
- BusinessWireKBRA Releases 2019 Update: Regional Aircraft MarketJanuary 17, 2019
- BusinessWireRussia to Rapidly Scale 5G Following Launch of First 5G Networks in 2020, Finds New GSMA StudyOctober 30, 2018
- Globe NewswireCITIC Telecom CPC expands its connectivity services from Tallinn to TokyoAugust 22, 2018
- BusinessWireStarpharma Licenses VivaGel® BV to Mundipharma for EuropeJune 26, 2018