VF Corp. and Seagate jump while Hasbro and Arconic stumble
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday:
VF Corp., up $3.57 to $69.95
The owner of clothing brands including Vans, Timberland and Wrangler, raised its profit estimates for the year after a strong third quarter.
Seagate Technology PLC, up $4.41 to $39.35
The electronic storage company's first-quarter report surpassed analysts' expectations.
EL DORADO, Ark. (AP) — A planned $100 million entertainment district in El Dorado has a new name as the city gears up for a grand opening later this year.
The entertainment district will be called the Murphy Arts District. The first phase of the project is a music hall, amphitheater, restaurant and children's play area. The second phase is a $32 million renovation of the 1920s Rialto Theater plus the creation of a new art gallery, exhibition hall and artist-in-residence quarters.
- BusinessWirePotlatchDeltic Announces Tax Treatment for 2018 Dividend DistributionsJanuary 10, 2019
- Globe NewswirePotlatchDeltic Announces Payment of Special DividendNovember 16, 2018
- Globe NewswirePotlatchDeltic Announces Estimated Number of Shares for Stock Portion of the Special DividendNovember 15, 2018
- Globe NewswirePotlatchDeltic Announces Preliminary Results of Special Dividend Shareholder ElectionNovember 14, 2018
- Globe NewswirePotlatchDeltic Board Declares Quarterly Distribution on Common Stock and Special DividendAugust 30, 2018