SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Winners of the 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards, presented Thursday at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California:
Actor: Christian Bale, “Vice”
Actress: TIE, Glenn Close, “The Wife” and Lady Gaga, “A Star Is Born”
Supporting actor: ...
- AP names its Breakthrough Entertainers of 2018
- 2018 Breakthrough: John David Washington, 'Black KkKlansman'
- 2018 Breakthrough Entertainer: 'Boo'd Up' singer Ella Mai
- AP Breakthrough Entertainers 2018: Natasha Rothwell
- 2018 Breakthrough: Henry Golding of 'Crazy Rich Asians'
- Breakthrough Entertainer: 'Insecure' star Natasha Rothwell
- PHOTO GALLERY: Henry Golding - AP Breakthrough Entertainers 2018
- 2018 Breakthrough Entertainer: Country singer Kane Brown
- PHOTO GALLERY: Elsie Fisher - AP Breakthrough Entertainers 2018
- PHOTO GALLERY - John David Washington
- AP Breakthrough Entertainers 2018: Henry Golding
- 2018 Breakthrough: Elsie Fisher of 'Eighth Grade'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Elsie Fisher was about to give up on acting right before Bo Burnham’s coming-of-age project “Eighth Grade” came on her radar, and it’s a good thing she decided to take one last chance.
Her deft portrayal of a lonely teenage YouTuber in her last week of middle school has ...
AP Breakthrough Entertainers 2018: Elsie Fisher
A scene-stealer from “Crazy Rich Asians.” A teen actress who brought aching realism to a movie about adolescence. A boundary-breaking country star. And a comedian who used everything from laughter to rage to make a searing statement on women and society.
Awkwafina, Elsie Fisher, Kane Brown ...