CEOs get $800,000 pay raise, leaving workers further behind
NEW YORK (AP) — Did you get a 7% raise last year? Congratulations, yours was in line with what CEOs at the biggest companies got. But for chief executives, that 7% was roughly $800,000.
Female CEOs are competitively paid, but greatly outnumbered
The few women who are CEOs of the largest U.S. companies typically make more money than their male counterparts but aren't close to the top of the leaderboard for pay packages.
Discovery’s Zaslav, Disney’s Iger among highest paid CEOs
Here are the highest paid CEOs in the S&P 500 index for 2018, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive data firm.
The AP's compensation study covered 340 executives at...
CEO Pay: When investors say “nay” on spiraling packages
NEW YORK (AP) — Shareholders are still voting overwhelmingly in favor of big pay packages for CEOs, but there are more pockets of resistance eight years after "Say on Pay" became a mandatory...
The highest-paid CEOs by state
Here are the top paid CEOs by state for 2018, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive data firm.
The survey considered only publicly traded companies with more than...
Health care CEOs again lead the way in pay
The highest pay packages go to CEOs at health care companies. For the third time in four years, chief executives in the health care field led the S&P 500 in terms of total compensation. The...
GM’s Barra, Lockheed’s Hewson among highest paid female CEOs
Here are the 10 highest-paid female CEOs for 2018, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive data firm.
The AP's compensation study covered 340 executives at S&P 500...
How AP and Equilar calculated CEO pay
For its annual analysis of CEO pay, The Associated Press used data provided by Equilar, an executive data firm.
Equilar examined regulatory filings detailing the pay packages of 340...
- Globe NewswireFTI Consulting Study Finds REIT Executive Compensation Increased 6% in 2018August 20, 2019
- Business WireGlass Lewis and CGLytics Establish Global Partnership to Provide Unmatched Compensation Data and AnalyticsJune 6, 2019
- BusinessWireHealth Insurance Executive Pay Rises, According to BDO ReportDecember 19, 2018
- BusinessWireThird Point Sends Letter to Shareholders Detailing Campbell’s Unacceptable Executive Compensation Policies and Record of Rewarding FailureNovember 7, 2018
- Globe NewswireFTI Consulting Study Finds REIT Executive Median Compensation Increased 7% in 2017July 25, 2018