Geron: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) _ Geron Corp. (GERN) on Thursday reported a loss of $5.6 million in its third quarter.
The Menlo Park, California-based company said it had a loss of 3 cents per share.
The drugmaker posted revenue of $165,000 in the period.
Apple, Amazon and WellCare rise while Carnival skids
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Thursday:
Apple Inc., up $4.53 to $224.95
An analyst for JPMorgan Chase said Apple stock could rise more than 20 percent by late 2019.
Carnival Corp., down $3.24 to $63.74
The cruise line company said prices for recent bookings have been lower than they were a year ago.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., down $3.95 to $14.86
The retailer lowered its forecasts after its results in the second quarter fell far short of analyst estimates.
Geron: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) _ Geron Corp. (GERN) on Tuesday reported a loss of $6.9 million in its second quarter.
On a per-share basis, the Menlo Park, California-based company said it had a loss of 4 cents.
The drugmaker posted revenue of $208,000 in the period.
- Globe NewswireGeron Announces Two Presentations on Imetelstat at Upcoming European Hematology Association Annual CongressMay 16, 2019
- Globe NewswireGeron Provides Imetelstat Program UpdateMay 16, 2019
- Globe NewswireGeron Continues to Build Senior Leadership of Its Development TeamMay 16, 2019
- Globe NewswireGeron Corporation Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsMay 2, 2019
- Globe NewswireGeron Expands Senior Leadership of Its Development TeamApril 18, 2019