HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) _ Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) on Tuesday reported a key measure of profitability in its second quarter. The results exceeded Wall Street expectations.
The real estate investment trust, based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, said it had funds from operations of $36.9 ...
By Laura McCrystal, STAFF WRITER The concrete blocks went up months ago, framing the major addition that prominent hotel developer Jay H. Shah planned to add to his Wynnewood mansion. But Shah, CEO of Hersha Hospitality Trust, had failed to obtain any permits or other required township approvals ...
- Globe NewswireParrot Key Hotel & Villas Unveils New Design and Experience in Key West After $25 Million Dollar RenovationJanuary 31, 2019
- Globe NewswireCADILLAC HOTEL & BEACH CLUB DEBUTS PREMIER MEETING SPACES WITH A WINTER SPECIAL GROUP OFFERJanuary 30, 2019
- Globe NewswireHersha Hospitality Trust Announces Dividend Classification for 2018January 18, 2019
- Globe NewswireHersha Hospitality Trust to Report Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings on February 25, 2019January 7, 2019
- Globe NewswireHersha Hospitality Trust Announces New $50 Million Share Repurchase ProgramDecember 20, 2018