MARTINSVILLE, Va. (AP) _ Hooker Furniture Corp. (HOFT) on Thursday reported fiscal second-quarter earnings of $8.7 million.
The Martinsville, Virginia-based company said it had net income of 74 cents per share.
The home furnishings company posted revenue of $168.7 million in the ...
- Globe NewswireHooker Furniture Reports Higher Sales and Net Income for Second Quarter, First HalfAugust 30, 2018
- Globe NewswireFactors of Influence in 2018, Key Indicators and Opportunity within inTest, Hooker Furniture, American Public Education, Gevo, Envestnet, and Aerie Pharmaceuticals — New Research Emphasizes Economic GrowthAugust 16, 2018
- Globe NewswireHooker Furniture to Host Second Quarter Earnings Call August 30August 9, 2018
- Globe NewswireHooker Brands’ Revenue Helps Lift First Quarter Results for Hooker Furniture CorporationJune 5, 2018
- Globe NewswireNACD Announces 35 Boards of Directors Nominated for NACD NXTMay 30, 2018