Delaware pharma company wins lawsuit over secrets, no money
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A Delaware pharmaceutical company has won a lawsuit alleging a high-ranking scientist stole company secrets and shared them with a Silicon Valley startup, but will not receive any damages.
Delaware pharma company lawsuit over secrets heads to court
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A Delaware pharmaceutical company's lawsuit alleging that a high-ranking scientist stole company secrets and shared them with a Silicon Valley startup went to trial this week.
Synchrony, Incyte and Lockheed tumble
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Friday:
Synchrony Financial Inc., down 99 cents to $33.81
Financial companies declined Friday as interest rates turned lower.
Lockheed Martin Corp., down $11.99 to $334.66
Another increase in trade tensions between the U.S. and China sent the market, and industrial companies, downward on Friday.
Edith Baker faced a devastating reality that patients with advanced cancer inevitably confront — radiation and chemotherapy could no longer contain her stage four bladder cancer.
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights Nasdaq, Constellation Brands, Incyte, IMAX, HNI, and Frank's International N.V — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2019March 1, 2019
- Business WireIncyte Joins Patient Organizations Worldwide in Recognizing Rare Disease Day 2019February 28, 2019
- Business WireData from Incyte’s Cancer Research Portfolio to be Featured in Seven Abstracts at the AACR Annual Meeting 2019February 28, 2019
- Business WireIncyte to Present at Upcoming Investor ConferencesFebruary 19, 2019
- Globe NewswireReport: Developing Opportunities within Incyte, Burlington Stores, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, iRobot, Lear, and Menlo Therapeutics — Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2019January 29, 2019