HARTFORD — Connecticut and 34 other states are suing the makers of a prescription drug used to treat opioid addiction over an alleged scheme to block generic competitors from entering the market and lowering prices.
More Press Releases
- Globe NewswireJune 24, 2019 Indivior PLC Investor Deadline: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces That Approximately One Month Remains to Make a Motion for Lead Plaintiff in a Class Against Indivior PLC – INVVYMay 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireLEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Indivior PLC To Contact The FirmMay 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireCLASS ACTION UPDATE for INVVY, S, JMIA and CBL: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of ShareholdersMay 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireOTC: INVVY Investor Notice: Lawsuit against Indivior PLC announced by Shareholders FoundationMay 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireINVVY JUNE 24th DEADLINE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Indivior PLC Investors of Important Deadline in the First Filed Securities Class Action Initiated by the Firm; Encourages Investors with Losses over $100K to Contact the Firm – INVVYMay 23, 2019