FLORENCE, S.C. – Those present at the Monday evening meeting of the Florence County Republican Party at the Floyd Conference Center heard from nine GOP candidates running in the 2018 elections.
Speaking were county auditor candidates Debra Dennis, Betty Dowling and Junior Lawhon, probate ...
FLORENCE, S.C. — More local GOP candidates will attend a county party meeting Monday, said Ray Kingsbury, membership chairman of the Florence County Republican Party.
The meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Floyd Conference Center.
Local candidates confirmed to attend and speak at ...
Florence delegates look at issues going into 2018 legislative session
FLORENCE, S.C. – State lawmakers are back today in Columbia for the start of the 122nd South Carolina General Assembly.
A common problem lawmakers will be working on at the start of the 2018 session is the purchase of SCANA, a South Carolina utility holding company.
Veterans, current military members honored at Florence event
FLORENCE, S.C. – More than 200 people filled the pews of the Worship Center on Thursday morning at Florence Baptist Temple for Florence Christian School’s 11th annual “A Salute to Veterans” program.
Elementary and high school students from Florence Christian School performed patriotic ...
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Reps. Jay Jordan (R-Florence) and Roger Kirby (D-Marion) have been appointed to a statehouse committee that will study ways to reform South Carolina’s tax code.
House Speaker Jay Lucas (R-Darlington) appointed Lucas and Kirby on Tuesday, along with 12 other House members. ...
- The Florence Morning NewsFlorence City Council hears storm water concernsFebruary 12, 2019
- The Florence Morning NewsPee Dee lawmakers want more limits on abortionsJanuary 20, 2019
- The Florence Morning NewsEducation reform a priority, local lawmakers say at Florence County GOP meetingJanuary 15, 2019
- The Florence Morning NewsLeatherman cancels appearance at Florence County GOP meetingJanuary 14, 2019
- The Florence Morning NewsLegislators to give update to Florence County GOPJanuary 13, 2019