COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — They coo soothing words through gritted teeth, over the coughing and the writhing and the desperate cries of “Ow!” and “Please stop!” from their 4-year-old son on the hospital bed.
Joseph and Amanda Salmoiraghi know they’re doing what must be done. This has ...
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — South Central District Judge Sonna Anderson plans to retire at the end of the month, citing health reasons.
BILLERICA, Mass. (AP) — A jury has awarded a Massachusetts family $4.2 million in connection with the father who died after receiving a late kidney cancer diagnosis.
The Lowell Sun
DODGE — Twenty-five weeks, that’s the plan. That’s how long it will take 7-year-old Avery Johnson to undergo chemotherapy during her treatment at Children’s Hospital in Omaha.
Toward the end of October, Avery, the daughter of Brad and Christy Johnson and granddaughter of Terry and Carol ...
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 7, 2016 (HealthDay News) -- Obesity is a risk factor for kidney cancer. Yet, obese people with advanced kidney cancer seem to live longer than normal-weight or underweight patients, a new study finds.
- BusinessWireMerck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in Combination with Pfizer’s Inlyta® (axitinib) Significantly Improved Overall Survival (OS) and Progression-free Survival (PFS) as First-Line Therapy for Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell CarcinomaOctober 18, 2018
- BusinessWireKidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.comSeptember 25, 2018
- BusinessWireExelixis’ Partner Ipsen Announces Health Canada’s Approval of CABOMETYX® (cabozantinib) Tablets for the Treatment of Adults with Previously Treated Advanced Renal Cell CarcinomaSeptember 19, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Kidney Cancer Drugs Industry Report 2018: Analysis & Forecasts through 2013-2023 with a Focus on the Chinese Market - ResearchAndMarkets.comSeptember 14, 2018
- BusinessWireOncLive® Presents the Latest State of the Science Summit™ on Renal Cell and Bladder CarcinomaSeptember 14, 2018