AIKEN, S.C. (AP) — A former Georgia congressional candidate who was accused of killing her husband has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in South Carolina.
These are the bookings recorded for the Doris C. Gravat Detention Center for Nov. 3. Some names have already been printed and are not included below. Some of the people listed may not have actually spent time in jail if they posted bond and were released. Although those listed have been arrested and charged, that does not mean they have been found guilty. All bookings may be viewed online by visiting www.aikenstandard.com and clicking on the “Crime” tab.
- Aiken StandardFormer Congressional candidate pleads guilty in death of Aiken man shot in backAugust 9, 2019
- Idaho State JournalCollins, Gloria ChristensenAugust 30, 2018
- Aiken StandardElection filings detail Kellie Lynn Collins's campaign, expensesAugust 24, 2018
- Aiken StandardAiken County investigators in Georgia working on murder caseAugust 17, 2018
- Aiken StandardFormer Georgia congressional candidate charged with murder of Aiken County manAugust 9, 2018