GLEN ALLEN, Va. (AP) _ Markel Corp. (MKL) on Tuesday reported third-quarter net income of $397.4 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
The Glen Allen, Virginia-based company said it had profit of $28.50 per share.
The results topped Wall Street ...
GLEN ALLEN, Va. (AP) _ Markel Corp. (MKL) on Tuesday reported second-quarter profit of $278.6 million.
On a per-share basis, the Glen Allen, Virginia-based company said it had profit of $19.97.
The results exceeded Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts ...
- BusinessWireIMPORTANT INVESTOR REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Markel Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the FirmJanuary 17, 2019
- Globe NewswireSHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Markel Corporation – MKLJanuary 17, 2019
- BusinessWireDeadline Reminder: The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Markel Corporation (MKL)January 17, 2019
- BusinessWireGlancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Markel CorporationJanuary 15, 2019
- Globe NewswireCLASS ACTION UPDATE for MKL and SNAP: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of ShareholdersJanuary 15, 2019