MT. LAUREL, N.J. (AP) _ Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN) on Thursday reported second-quarter profit of $6.5 million.
The Mt. Laurel, New Jersey-based company said it had net income of 52 cents per share.
The provider of equipment financing services posted revenue of $27.8 ...
- Globe NewswireMarlin Business Services Corp. Announces Departure of Chief Financial OfficerSeptember 4, 2018
- Globe NewswireNew Research: Key Drivers of Growth for Harmonic, Astec Industries, Marlin Business Services, Arsanis, SunOpta, and Rhythm Pharmaceuticals — Factors of Influence, Major Initiatives and Sustained ProductionAugust 20, 2018
- Globe NewswireMarlin Completes $201.7 Million Term Debt SecuritizationJuly 30, 2018
- Globe NewswireMarlin Business Services Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Call and WebcastJuly 23, 2018
- Globe NewswireMarlin Business Services Corp. to Participate in the JMP Securities Financial Services ConferenceJune 12, 2018