NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday:
American Outdoor Brands Corp., up 34 to $9.75
The firearms maker said sales fell in December and January and forecast little growth in those sales for at least a year.
Gap Inc., up $2.48 to ...
- BusinessWireLattice Semiconductor Appoints Esam Elashmawi as Chief Marketing and Strategy OfficerSeptember 25, 2018
- BusinessWireINVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Microchip Technology IncorporatedSeptember 18, 2018
- BusinessWireINVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Commences Investigation on Behalf of Microchip Technology Incorporated InvestorsSeptember 5, 2018
- Globe NewswireSHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of an Investigation Involving Possible Securities Fraud Violations by the Board of Directors of Microchip Technology IncorporatedAugust 10, 2018
- BusinessWireTeledyne LeCroy Extends Lead in 24G SAS with Industry-First Dynamic Channel Multiplexing (DCM) Analysis CapabilityAugust 9, 2018