NEW YORK (AP) — Three researchers won a Nobel Prize on Wednesday for developing a microscope technique that lets scientists see exquisite details of the molecules that drive life — basically providing a front-row seat to study these tiny performers in their biological dance.
The Royal ...
Can random bits of DNA lead to safe, new antibiotics and herbicides?
(The Conversation is an independent and nonprofit source of news, analysis and commentary from academic experts.)
Kevin M. Folta, University ...
EDINBURG — The green light was given to the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley to begin the process to offer several doctorate degrees in science, some of which are planned to be interdisciplinary.
The board gave preliminary approval for a Doctorate of Philosophy in Cellular, Molecular ...
NEW YORK (AP) — Ken Burns is getting back into medicine.
The documentarian has acquired the rights to make author Siddhartha Mukherjee’s book on molecular biology, “The Gene: An Intimate History,” into a series for PBS. The Washington PBS station, WETA, ...
- BusinessWireGlobal Molecular Biology Enzymes, Kits and Reagents Market (2018-2023): Analysis by Product, Application, End-User and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 12, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Laboratory Reagents Business Report 2018: Focus on Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cytokine & Chemokine, Cell/Tissue Culture, Carbohydrate, Immunohistochemistry & Environmental Testing - ResearchAndMarkets.comAugust 24, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal DNA-RNA Sample Preparation Market (2018-2024) to Grow at a CAGR of 6% - ResearchAndMarkets.comAugust 22, 2018
- Globe NewswireDynavax Appoints Scientific Advisory Board to Support its Oncology and Vaccine ProgramsJune 28, 2018
- Globe NewswireProfessor Honjo Gives Tang Prize Lecture at IUBMB: Cancer Immunotherapy Future TrendMay 28, 2018