Governor appoints former energy biz CFO to administration
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — Republican Gov. Paul LePage says he has hired a former energy executive as his new energy chief.
LePage said Tuesday that former Downeast Energy Corp. Chief Financial Officer Steven McGrath began his tenure as director of the governor's energy office in late August.
The governor said McGrath for the past four years has worked as a financial adviser and a part-time CFO for several Maine small businesses.
- Business WireNGL Energy Partners LP Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution for Class B Preferred UnitsMarch 15, 2019
- Business WireNGL Energy Partners LP Closes Acquisition from DCP Midstream, LPMarch 1, 2019
- Business WireNGL Energy Partners LP Announces Completion of South Pecos Saltwater Disposal Assets SaleFebruary 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireFactors of Influence in 2019, Key Indicators and Opportunity within Franklin Resources, Heartland Express, Ameriprise Financial, Merck & Co., NGL Energy Partners LP, and ResMed — New Research Emphasizes Economic GrowthFebruary 28, 2019
- Business WireNGL Energy Partners LP Announces Redemption of 5.125% Senior Notes due 2019February 13, 2019