HOUSTON (AP) _ Nobilis Health Corp. (HLTH) on Thursday reported second-quarter net income of $885,000.
On a per-share basis, the Houston-based company said it had profit of 1 cent.
The health care facilities operator posted revenue of $69.2 million in the period.
- Globe NewswireFINAL DEADLINE ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Tenaris, S.A. (TS), Teladoc Health Inc. (TDOC), XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) and Nobilis Health Corp. (HLTH)February 11, 2019
- Globe NewswireBragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Tenaris, Teladoc, XPO Logistics, and Nobilis Health and Encourages Investors to Contact the FirmFebruary 10, 2019
- Globe NewswireGlancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Nobilis Health Corp.February 8, 2019
- Business WireTUESDAY DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Nobilis Health Corp. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the FirmFebruary 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireSHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Nobilis Health Corporation – HLTHFebruary 7, 2019