Dear Doctor: I was just diagnosed with erosive osteoarthritis. What can you tell me about it? I have it mainly in my hands and feet.
Q: I was just diagnosed with erosive osteoarthritis. What can you tell me about it? I have it mainly in my hands and feet. A: First, let’s explain the most common form of arthritis, known simply as osteoarthritis, which develops slowly over time due to complex changes in cartilage, bone and joint...
Dear Dr. Roach: I have severe pain from osteoarthritis. I am able to get some relief with one tablet of 5/325 Norco a day. My doctor is trying to wean me off Norco, and some days I can manage with a half-tablet. To help control my pain, I have been using hemp oil with the Norco. I take up to three tablets a day. Hemp oil seems to be a new trend in combating severe arthritis pain. Would you please comment on this?
According to Dr. Scott Paris of Central Jersey Spine and Wellness, more than 27 million people in the country suffer from knee arthritis. An estimated 37 percent of Canadians aged 20 or older who had been diagnosed with arthritis reported osteoarthritis, with 29 percent occurring in the knees,...
“After years of war, my ancestors gave up their barbaric practices and bent the knee to their new kings," says Roose Bolton at one point in the saga “Game of Thrones." In that tale, defeated factions repeatedly bend their knee as an act of submission to a victor. But all that up-and-downing doesn't seem to cause the characters any joint trouble. The same can't be said for binge-watching fans of the series.
Through persistence, dedication and scores of hours of therapy, I've worked my way up to a claw hammer and socket handle with a 9/16-inch socket in my left hand and a big pipe wrench and C clamp in my right.
It is likely that almost everybody has heard the term “arthritis” in some context. Studies have shown close to 1 in 4 adults have been told by their doctor that they suffer from arthritis, and that number appears to be growing, according to the Arthritis Foundation.
- Business WireGlobal Osteoarthritis Partnering Deals & Agreements, 2014 to 2019 - Deals Listed by Company (A-Z), Industry Sector, Stage of Development, and Technology Type - ResearchAndMarkets.comMarch 13, 2019
- Business WireWorldwide Osteoarthritis Treatment Market Analysis, 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comMarch 12, 2019
- Globe NewswireUNITY Biotechnology, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results and Program UpdatesMarch 6, 2019
- Business WireLigand Announces Investment in Dianomi TherapeuticsFebruary 4, 2019
- BusinessWireCan-Fite Receives Notice of Allowance From U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for Osteoarthritis DrugFebruary 4, 2019
- Watertown Daily TimesTaking Control of Osteoarthritis Knee PainDecember 18, 2018
- Idaho State JournalRed Hot Mamas & OsteoarthritisSeptember 30, 2018
- Idaho State JournalRed Hot Mamas & osteoarthritisSeptember 1, 2018
- Beatrice Daily SunDiet, exercise and flexibility training can alleviate OA painJuly 27, 2018