Quorum Health Corporation announces definitive agreement to divest hospital in Centre, Ala.
(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quorum Health Corporation (NYSE: QHC) announced Friday that the Company has signed a definitive agreement to sell 60-bed Cherokee Medical Center in Centre, Alabama, and its associated assets, to NNZ Holdings, LLC. The divestiture is expected to close within 60 days, subject to customary regulatory approvals and closing conditions, according to businesswire.com.
- Business WireQuorum Health Corporation to Participate in March Investor ConferencesMarch 6, 2019
- Business WireQuorum Health Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Release & Conference Call ScheduleFebruary 19, 2019
- Globe NewswireReport: Exploring Fundamental Drivers Behind Ventas, Commercial Metals, Tronox, Sunoco LP, Insteel Industries, and Quorum Health — New Horizons, Emerging Trends, and Upcoming DevelopmentsJanuary 29, 2019
- Globe NewswireGlancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Quorum Health Corporation Investors (QHC)January 11, 2019
- BusinessWireQuorum Health Corporation Announces Definitive Agreement to Divest a Hospital in TexasJanuary 7, 2019