Research Frontiers: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
WOODBURY, N.Y. (AP) _ Research Frontiers Inc. (REFR) on Thursday reported a loss of $688,000 in its third quarter.
The Woodbury, New York-based company said it had a loss of 3 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring costs, came to 2 cents per share.
The maker of light-control technology posted revenue of $359,700 in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $360,000.
Research Frontiers: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
WOODBURY, N.Y. (AP) _ Research Frontiers Inc. (REFR) on Monday reported a loss of $570,000 in its second quarter.
On a per-share basis, the Woodbury, New York-based company said it had a loss of 2 cents.
The maker of light-control technology posted revenue of $324,900 in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $325,000.
- Globe NewswireRESEARCH FRONTIERS TO HOST FIRST QUARTER 2019 CONFERENCE CALLMay 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireNew Research: Key Drivers of Growth for Iteris, Cactus, Restoration Robotics, Research Frontiers, LSI Industries, and Dynasil Corporation of America — Factors of Influence, Major Initiatives and Sustained ProductionApril 18, 2019
- Globe NewswireResearch Frontiers to Host Year-End Conference CallMarch 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireMaterial Science Company Gauzy Announces Second Factory in Stuttgart Germany to Produce Research Frontiers’ Spd-Smart Light Control Film for the Smart Glass IndustryFebruary 1, 2019
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights RumbleON, Reven Housing REIT, NF Energy Saving, Summer Infant, RGC Resources, and Research Frontiers — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2018November 19, 2018