MARION, N.Y. (AP) _ Seneca Foods Corp. (SENEA) on Friday reported fiscal second-quarter net income of $9.1 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
The Marion, New York-based company said it had net income of 92 cents per share. Losses, adjusted to account for ...
MARION, N.Y. (AP) _ Seneca Foods Corp. (SENEA) on Tuesday reported a loss of $8.7 million in its fiscal first quarter.
The Marion, New York-based company said it had a loss of 90 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were $1.27 per share.
The fruit and vegetable ...
MARION, N.Y. (AP) _ Seneca Foods Corp. (SENEA) on Friday reported a loss of $14.2 million in its fiscal fourth quarter.
On a per-share basis, the Marion, New York-based company said it had a loss of $1.46. Losses, adjusted for restructuring costs, were 45 cents per share.
The fruit ...
Amy Lynn Cone, 59, of Baraboo, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, April 22, 2018, at home.
Amy was born in Baraboo on March 6, 1959, the daughter of John Norton and Barbara Jean (Ameigh) Cone. She graduated from Baraboo High School in 1977 and then worked at Seneca Foods Corporation for 35 ...
SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Officials at a farmer-owned cooperative say 223 mostly seasonal jobs in Salem will be eliminated after they sell their canning business.
NORPAC Foods will be selling the canning business to Seneca Foods Corp., based in New York.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports (
- Globe NewswireSeneca Foods Names New DirectorDecember 7, 2018
- Globe NewswireReport: Developing Opportunities within BG Staffing, DHX Media, Texas Pacific Land Trust, Tenable, IT Tech Packaging, and Seneca Foods — Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2018November 15, 2018
- Globe NewswireSeneca Foods Reports Sales and Earnings for the Quarter and Six Months Ended September 29, 2018November 9, 2018
- Globe NewswireSeneca Foods Reports a Sales Increase of 22.4% or $62.7 Million for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2018July 31, 2018
- Globe NewswireSeneca Foods Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter 2018 and for the Twelve Months Ended March 31, 2018June 29, 2018
- Post-BulletinOur View: Creativity needed to preserve corn cob water towerDecember 7, 2018
- Post-BulletinPreservation Commission says corn tower is iconicNovember 29, 2018
- Star TribuneSeneca to close Rochester vegetable canning factory, lay off 65 full-time workersSeptember 6, 2018
- Watertown Daily TimesCharles H. ReynardMay 10, 2018