COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) _ South State Corp. (SSB) on Monday reported second-quarter net income of $40.5 million.
The Columbia, South Carolina-based bank said it had earnings of $1.09 per share. Earnings, adjusted for costs related to mergers and acquisitions and non-recurring costs, came to ...
South State Bank expands via Park Sterling merger, expands presence in the Carolinas, Georgia
South State Corp. and Park Sterling Corp. jointly announced Thursday the signing of a definitive merger agreement.
Combining the two companies will create a $14.5 billion in assets franchise operating throughout the Carolinas, Virginia and Georgia, according to a news release.
South State Bank takes over Georgia Bank & Trust locations in Aiken County
South State Bank, which does business as South State Corp., has acquired 12 new banks in the CSRA, including three in Aiken County.
Two Georgia Bank & Trust locations in Aiken and a third in North Augusta now operate as South State Bank.
The Aiken locations are 149 Laurens St. ...
- BusinessWireSouth State Corporation to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Host Conference Call October 23, 2018October 1, 2018
- BusinessWireSouth State Dedicates Resources to Hurricane Florence ReliefSeptember 19, 2018
- Globe NewswireDetailed Research: Economic Perspectives on South State, Curtiss-Wright, Alarm, Actuant, Cass Information, and Green Plains — What Drives Growth in Today's Competitive LandscapeAugust 2, 2018
- BusinessWireSouth State Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results and Quarterly Cash DividendJuly 30, 2018
- BusinessWireSouth State Corporation Announces Revised Date for Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Conference CallJuly 11, 2018