Sunoco LP: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
DALLAS (AP) _ Sunoco LP (SUN) on Wednesday reported a fourth-quarter loss of $72 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier.
Sunoco LP: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
DALLAS (AP) _ Sunoco LP (SUN) on Wednesday reported third-quarter profit of $112 million.
On a per-share basis, the Dallas-based company said it had net income of $1.12. Earnings, adjusted to account for discontinued operations, came to $1.15 per share.
The results surpassed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of five analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 65 cents per share.
Sunoco LP: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
DALLAS (AP) _ Sunoco LP (SUN) on Wednesday reported second-quarter net income of $68 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
The Dallas-based company said it had profit of 58 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted to account for discontinued operations, came to 90 cents per share.
The results topped Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of six analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 56 cents per share.
DALLAS (AP) — Sunoco is selling most of its convenience stores to 7-Eleven in a deal valued at $3.3 billion as it looks to focus more on its fuel supply business.
- Globe NewswireResearch Report Identifies Sunoco LP, Citrix, Alkermes plc, CubeSmart, Morningstar, and Synopsys with Renewed Outlook — Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward MovementFebruary 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireReport: Exploring Fundamental Drivers Behind Ventas, Commercial Metals, Tronox, Sunoco LP, Insteel Industries, and Quorum Health — New Horizons, Emerging Trends, and Upcoming DevelopmentsJanuary 29, 2019
- Globe NewswireAnalysis: Positioning to Benefit within Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Chesapeake Utilities, Eros International, Sunoco LP, Delek Logistics Partners, and Johnson Controls International plc — Research Highlights Growth, Revenue, and Consolidated ResultsDecember 6, 2018
- Globe NewswireReport: Developing Opportunities within Sunoco LP, Mylan N.V., Ares Management, Las Vegas Sands, PPL, and Nokia — Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2018September 28, 2018
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights Perry Ellis International, Standex International, Fastenal, Viad, Boston Private Financial, and Sunoco LP — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2018June 22, 2018