Terreno: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) _ Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) on Thursday reported a key measure of profitability in its third quarter. The results surpassed Wall Street expectations.
The San Francisco-based real estate investment trust said it had funds from operations of $20 million, or 34 cents per share, in the period.
The average estimate of six analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for funds from operations of 32 cents per share.
- Business WireTerreno Realty Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend and Files First Quarter 2019 Financial StatementsMay 1, 2019
- Business WireTerreno Realty Corporation Announces Lease in Miami Lakes, FLApril 18, 2019
- Business WireTerreno Realty Corporation Announces Quarterly Operating, Investment and Capital Markets ActivityApril 10, 2019
- Business WireTerreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property in Kearny, NJ for $14.1 MillionApril 1, 2019
- Business WireTerreno Realty Corporation Sells Building in Corona, CA for $12.4 MillionMarch 13, 2019