Judge says suspect in Idaho mass stabbing unfit for trial
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho judge says the suspect in a mass stabbing attack that injured 12 and killed a 3-year-old girl is unfit to stand trial.
The ruling from 4th District Judge Nancy Baskin on Wednesday means that Timmy Kinner Jr. will be committed to a state mental health hospital ...
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A man suspected of going on a stabbing rampage at a children’s party, killing a little girl celebrating her third birthday and wounding eight others, will face the death penalty, prosecutors in Idaho said Thursday.
Timmy Kinner, a homeless man who had been asked to ...
Lawyer: Boise mass stabbing suspect needs to be committed
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Attorneys representing the man accused of killing a 3-year-old child and wounding eight others in a mass stabbing at an Idaho apartment complex say he needs to be committed to a state hospital for mental health treatment.
The Idaho Statesman
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho grand jury has indicted a man accused of killing a 3-year-old child and wounding eight others in a mass stabbing at an Idaho apartment complex.
Ada County Prosecutor Jan Bennetts announced Wednesday a grand jury returned an indictment charging Timmy Kinner, 30, ...
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The man accused of killing a 3-year-old child and wounding eight others in a mass stabbing at an Idaho apartment complex asked police to come to the Ada County Jail for a conversation last Friday.
Boise police spokeswoman Haley Williams says Timmy Kinner’s public ...
- Idaho State JournalBoise mass stabbing suspect approved for transfer to IMSI mental health unitFebruary 9, 2019
- Idaho State JournalJudge finds mass stabbing suspect unfit to stand trialJanuary 17, 2019
- Idaho State JournalBoise mass stabbing suspect granted hearing to change name to "Eternal Love"January 16, 2019
- Idaho State JournalPsychiatrist finds mass stabbing suspect incompetent, but that opinion will be challengedDecember 10, 2018
- Idaho State JournalIdaho is one of only 4 states without a criminal insanity defenseNovember 27, 2018