CHICO, Calif. (AP) _ TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) on Thursday reported second-quarter net income of $15 million.
The bank, based in Chico, California, said it had earnings of 65 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for costs related to mergers and acquisitions, were 67 cents per share.
- BusinessWireTriCo Bancshares Announces Quarterly Cash DividendSeptember 4, 2018
- BusinessWireTriCo Bancshares Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial OfficerAugust 13, 2018
- Globe NewswireConsolidated Research: 2018 Summary Expectations for Genocea Biosciences, Hawkins, Landstar System, American Assets Trust, TriCo Bancshares, and LogMein — Fundamental Analysis, Key Performance IndicationsAugust 7, 2018
- BusinessWireTrico Bancshares Announces Quarterly ResultsJuly 26, 2018
- BusinessWireTriCo Bancshares and FNB Bancorp Complete MergerJuly 6, 2018