2018 Cinema Industry Research: Central Europe - Featuring CineMAX, CineStar, Cineworld, Helios and Vue - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 6, 2018--The “Cinema Industry Research: Central Europe” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The financial crisis and demands of digitisation created big challenges for Central European cinema markets but admissions and box office have been growing strongly since 2015.
Recent consolidation has left some of these markets short of competition, meaning new entrants cannot be ruled out.
This report looks at the current industry landscape and the main players, and offers forecasts for the next five years.
Companies FeaturedCineMAX CineStar Cineworld Helios Vue
Key Topics Covered
1. Czech RepublicFilms Distribution Taxes Cinemas Companies Cineworld CineStar Forecasts
2. HungaryFilms and Distribution Companies Cineworld Forecasts
3. PolandFilms and Distribution Cinemas Companies Cineworld Vue Helios Forecasts
4. RomaniaFilms Distribution Cinemas Companies Cineworld Forecasts
5. SlovakiaFilms and Distribution Cinemas Companies CineMAX Cineworld Forecasts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r6m6p/2018_cinema?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181206005329/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Film and Motion Picture
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT FILM & MOTION PICTURES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/06/2018 05:46 AM/DISC: 12/06/2018 05:45 AM