Global Calibration Services Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Through 2016-2024: Strategic Business Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2019--The “Calibration Services - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Thousands by the following End-Use Sectors:Electronic Manufacturing Communication Aerospace & Defence Industrial & Automotive Others
The global market is further analyzed by the following Parameters of Calibration:Mechanical Calibration Services Electrical Calibration Services Physical/Dimensional Calibration Services Thermodynamic Calibration Services
The US market is also analyzed by the following Segments:Original Equipment Manufacturers In-House Laboratories Third Party Service Providers
The report profiles 149 companies including many key and niche players such as:ABB Ltd. Brel & Kjr Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S ESSCO Calibration Laboratory Endress+Hauser AG Fluke Corporation Keysight Technologies, Inc. Micro Precision Calibration, Inc. Optical Test and Calibration Limited Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG Siemens AG SIMCO Electronics Technical Maintenance, Inc. Tektronix, Inc. Tradinco Instrumenten-Apparaten B.V. Transcat, Inc. Trescal
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. MARKET OVERVIEWCalibration Services: Indispensable for Accuracy & Precision of Test & Measurement Instruments Focus on Preventive Maintenance and High Quality Standards Drive Demand for Calibration Services Bright Prospects in Store for Calibration Services in Developing Markets Stable Economic Outlook and Positive Manufacturing PMI to Aid Market Growth End-Use Industry Dynamics Impact Market Growth R&D and Commercial Deployment of 5G Network Technology NPL and STFC Collaborate for Space Calibration Industrial Calibration Services Automotive Industry: Potential for Calibration Services Increasing Need for Calibration Services in Hybrid Vehicles Changing Technologies & Trends to Impact Calibration of ECUs Notable Trends, Drivers and Issues Recognition of Intrinsic Cost Benefits: Critical to Market Acceptance Need for Periodic Calibrations under ISO Regulations Accreditation Magnifies Business Case for Calibration Services Advanced Instruments with Simple Calibration to Offset Technician Shortage Proliferation of OEMs to Improve Quality of Calibration Innovations in Service Delivery Mechanisms Low-Cost Non-Accredited Services - The New Vertical for Service Providers Onsite Calibration Fuels Adoption of Calibration Services
3. CALIBRATION SERVICES - AN OVERVIEW
4. STANDARDS AND GUIDES AND ACCREDITATION BODIES
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 149 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 156)The United States (40) Canada (7) Europe (102) France (3)Germany (11)The United Kingdom (57)Italy (4)Spain (2)Rest of Europe (25) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6) Africa (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4cxwv/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005566/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/09/2019 10:30 AM/DISC: 01/09/2019 10:30 AM