Best NFL U-turns of 2018
BEST NFL U-TURNS OF 2018
Six of the NFL’s eight division leaders had losing records at one or more points this season. The only teams not to drop below .500 this season are the division-leading Rams and Chiefs as well as Carolina (6-4), Cincinnati (5-5), Miami (5-5) and Washington (6-5).
The five best turnarounds of 2018:
1. Texans (7-3): Won seven straight since a 27-22 home loss to the Giants dropped them to 0-3.
2. Saints (10-1): Won 10 straight since that 48-40 loss to Tampa Bay.
3. Steelers (7-2-1): Have overcome the Le’Veon Bell holdout by winning six straight since starting 1-2-1.
4. Patriots (7-3): Started 1-2 but staved off another round of rumors that they’re finished.
5. Cowboys (6-5): Won three straight and took the NFC East lead after a prime-time home blowout loss to Titans.