2019 Success Case Study: NomNomNow Pet Food - Leveraging Online Retail to Deliver Healthy, Premium, and Fresh Pet Food - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 1, 2019--The “Success Case Study: NomNomNow Pet Food - Leveraging online retail to deliver healthy, premium, and fresh pet food” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Success Case Study: NomNomNow Pet Food”, is part of Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of NomNomNow in the US. It delivers the critical what?, why?, and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products in the online pet food market.
Launched in May 2018 in the US, NomNomNow positions itself as a fresh, healthy, premium pet food producer and e-retailer from which shoppers can directly purchase made-to-order pet meals. The report explores how NomNomNow has successfully capitalized on a gap in the market for fresh, premium pet food that can be purchased online.
- NomNomNow has successfully tapped into the pet humanization trend with fresh, “restaurant-quality” ingredients. The company has created personalized pet food formulations and effectively communicates its claimed health benefits.
- NomNomNow’s efficient supply chain allows for a seamless online shopping experience that maximizes convenience.
Reasons to buy
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6f52tz/2019_success_case?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190301005413/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Pet Food,Branding,Electronic Retailing, Mail Order and Catalogs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER PETS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/01/2019 11:50 AM/DISC: 03/01/2019 11:50 AM