2018 Schistosomiasis Pipeline Insights Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2018--The “Schistosomiasis - Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report offers comprehensive insights of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Schistosomiasis development.
The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline Products covered across the following Developmental Stages:Clinical Non-clinical Inactive: Discontinued and/or Dormant
ScopeThe report provides a snapshot of the pipeline development for Schistosomiasis The report covers pipeline activity across the complete product development cycle i.e. clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stages for Schistosomiasis The report provides pipeline product profiles which includes product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development, route of administration, and molecule type for Schistosomiasis The report also covers the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects related to Schistosomiasis
Companies FeaturedKancera AB LondonPharma Ltd. Merck KGaA Salvensis PAI Life Sciences Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2. Schistosomiasis Overview
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products for Schistosomiasis
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Products in Clinical Stage 5.1 Drug Name : Company NameProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Products in Pre-Clinical and Discovery Stage 6.1 Drug Name : Company NameProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic AssessmentAssessment by Route of Administration Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Assessment by Molecule Type Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive Products 8.1 Drug Name : Company NameProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkvc75/2018?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180907005280/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infectious Diseases Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/07/2018 10:17 AM/DISC: 09/07/2018 10:17 AM