Status Epilepticus - Pipeline Insight, 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 31, 2018--The “Status Epilepticus - Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
‘Status Epilepticus - Pipeline Insight, 2018’ report offers comprehensive Insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Status Epilepticus development.
The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. Status Epilepticus Overview
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products for Status Epilepticus
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Products in Clinical StageProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Products in Pre-Clinical and Discovery StageProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic AssessmentAssessment by Route of Administration Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Assessment by Molecule Type Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
Companies MentionedMarinus Pharmaceuticals Alexza Pharmaceuticals Sage Therapeutics Shire
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z86f9v/status?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180831005405/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Central Nervous System Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/31/2018 01:23 PM/DISC: 08/31/2018 01:23 PM