Global $344Mn Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trends, Forecasts, Competitive Analysis and Growth Opportunity: 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 19, 2019--The “Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market by Aircraft Type, by Application Type, by Laminate Type, by End-User Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report studies the aircraft decorative laminates market over the trend period from 2013 to 2018 and forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
The market for decorative laminates in the global aircraft industry is likely to grow at a rate above the industry growth rate over the next five years to reach an estimated value of US$ 344.1 million in 2024.
Several factors bolstering the demand for decorative laminates in the industry are increasing production rates of next-generation aircraft, increasing focus of airlines on the modernization of interiors of their existing aircraft fleet to provide uniform feel, high focus of aircraft industry stakeholders for the development of lightweight and smart cabin interior solutions, and rising aircraft fleet.
Among all, the biggest factor is the rising commercial aircraft fleet. Boeing, in its 2018-2037 outlook, stated that the global commercial and regional aircraft fleet would reach an estimated 48,540 passenger and freighter aircraft by the end of 2037 from the current level of 24,400 aircraft, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% over the next twenty years. Out of the total fleet of 48,540 aircraft by the end of 2037, new deliveries will account for 42,730 aircraft, whereas rest 5,810 aircraft would be remaining old fleet.
Asia-Pacific and Europe would be the biggest fleet owners with a combined share of 60% of the total fleet at the end of 2037. Most of the interior systems including galleys and panels are periodically replaced (at least twice in aircraft life), which assure a substantial demand for composite parts incorporated with decorative laminates for aircraft interiors globally in the foreseeable future.
Also, the major aircraft OEMs, especially Boeing and Airbus, are introducing next-generation aircraft with advanced interiors offering passenger and crew members more comfort and pleasing aesthetics. Airlines acquiring these newer aircraft are also upgrading their existing aircraft fleet to maximize the comfort level of their passengers by providing uniform feel across its aircraft fleet. This again, is generating strong demand for interior systems containing decorative films.
Concurrently, the airline industry has been witnessing increased investment towards the modification of aircraft interiors, especially for the development of compact, lightweight and foldable seats, and increased demand for premium economy seats. The change in aircraft cabin interiors to increase the number of seats in an aircraft in order to enhance airlines’ profit along with advancement in decorative laminate products to address emerging technologies such as Wi-Fi and onboard connectivity, are also positively impacting the market growth.
The focus of the industry regarding the comfort and safety of passengers has unanimously emerged in the past few decades. Premium airlines, as well as low-cost carriers, are trying to maximize the comfort and safety of passengers and crew members by enhancing aircraft interiors. This is also generating gargantuan pressure on tier players as well as raw material suppliers including decorative laminate manufacturers. All the leading aircraft decorative laminate manufacturers are putting their efforts to develop high-performance decorative laminate products, which will give more aesthetic and pleasing looks along with adequate passenger safety.
The market is segmented based on the aircraft type as Narrow-Body Aircraft, Wide-Body Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, and General Aviation. Narrow- and wide-body aircraft are likely to remain the growth engines of the market during the forecast period. Increasing production rates of the key programs such as B737, B787, A320, and A350XWB; introduction of variants of the best-selling programs (A320neo, B737 Max, B777x, and A330neo); market entry of new aircraft (C919 and MC-21); increasing demand for high quality and lightweight components; and rising aircraft fleet size are the major growth drivers of the market in these segments during the forecast period.
Based on the application type, the market is segmented into Interior Panels, Stowage Bins, Seats, Galleys, and Others. Interior panel is expected to remain the dominant application segment of the market during the forecast period, owing to its large surface area. Other applications include bulkheads/partition walls, lavatories, trolleys, cabin facings, closets, and passenger service units.
1. Executive Summary
2. Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market - Overview and Market Forces 2.1. Introduction 2.2. Market Classification 2.3. Market Drivers 2.4. Market Constraints 2.5. Supply Chain Analysis 2.6. Industry Life Cycle Analysis 2.7. PEST Analysis: Impact Assessment of Changing Business Environment 2.8. Porter’s Five Force Model 2.9. SWOT Analysis
3. Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis - By Aircraft Type 3.1. Strategic Insights 3.2. Narrow-Body Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 3.3. Wide-Body Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 3.4. Very Large Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 3.5. Regional Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 3.6. General Aviation Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast
4. Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis - By Application Type 4.1. Strategic Insights 4.2. Aircraft Interior Panel Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 4.3. Aircraft Stowage Bin Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 4.4. Aircraft Seat Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 4.5. Aircraft Galley Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 4.6. Aircraft Other Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast
5. Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis - By Laminate Type 5.1. Strategic Insights 5.2. Aircraft Decorative Film Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 5.3. Aircraft Decorative Reinforced Laminates Market Trend and Forecast
6. Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis - By End-User Type 6.1. Strategic Insights 6.2. OE-based Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast 6.3. Aftermarket-based Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Trend and Forecast
7. Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis - By Region 7.1. Strategic Insights 7.2. North American Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis 7.3. European Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis 7.4. Asia-Pacific’s Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis 7.5. RoW’s Aircraft Decorative Laminates Market Analysis
8. Competitive Analysis 8.1. Strategic Insights 8.2. Presence by Laminate Type 8.3. Presence by End-User Type 8.4. Geographical Presence 8.5. Expert Opinion 8.6. Market Share Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities 9.1. Strategic Insights 9.2. Market Attractiveness Analysis 9.3. Growth Matrix Analysis 9.4. Emerging Trends 9.5. Key Success Factors
10. Company Profiles of Key Players 10.1. ISOVOLTA AG 10.2. Schneller LLC 10.3. DUNMORE Corporation 10.4. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company 10.5. The Boeing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ccfsb/global_344mn?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190219005787/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900Related Topics:Aircraft,Composites
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AEROSPACE CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/19/2019 12:05 PM/DISC: 02/19/2019 12:05 PM