Lee and Whiteside County property transfers: Aug. 11, 2018
Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of July 30:
• Larry J. Vos to Illinois Laundromats LLC, 317 E. Main St., Morrison, $105,000.
• Trent and Jerri L. Blumhoff, formerly Burden, to Wayne E. and Sharon Myers, 8789 Archer Road, Albany, $390,000.
• Barbara M. Bianchi to Michl and Elizabeth Peters, 14601 Vans Road, Albany, $75,000.
• Archie E. to Michael J. and Andrea L. Schaefer, 13738 Shelly Drive, Morrison, $100,000.
• Rebecca Herrera, and Rose Marie, Raymond, Richard, Ronulfo and Eliseo J. Cuevas Jr. to Hugo Marquez Villalobos, 803 Avenue I, Sterling, $77,000.
• Emily Dykstra to Kandi Mull, 1200 11th Ave., Fulton, $124,000.
• Joshua L. Sexton and Chaley Lamb to Ryan T. Downie, 28548 Summer St., Rock Falls, $237,500.
• Bank of America to Stefano and Giuseppina Mazzarisi, 30579 E. Thome Road, Rock Falls, $40,000.
• Deanna Leigh Vasquez to Gary L. and Phyllis Schreiner, 226 Avenue E, Rock Falls, $75,000.
• Community State Bank in Morrison to Gary L. and Tracy L. Styles, 104 S. Clinton St., Morrison, $10,000.
• Sue Carol Wolf to Leonard and Leveda Ashlin, 26883 Capp Road, Sterling, $228,000.
• Austin A. Ebersole to Rip LLC, 20069 Capp Road, Morrison, $200,000.
• Charles L. and Teri L. Danreiter to Nicholas Lee McClanahan, 1002 Parkview Drive, Rock Falls, $160,000.
• Peggy L. Wetzell, David D. Bilbrey, Susan B. Metzler, and Reuben D. Bilbrey Estate to Emilie C. Barton, 1307 E. 19th St., Sterling, $64,000.
• Farmers National Bank in Prophetstown to Nancy M. Boehm, 515 Sunset Drive, Prophetstown, $149,000.
• Community State Bank in Morrison to Curtis H. Edwards, 2911 Prophet Road, Rock Falls, $10,000.
• Keith E. Pulford to Jesus Castillo, 1007 Charles St., Rock Falls, $52,500.
• Brian and Ashley Poskin to Shane C. Reese, 407 Fourth Ave., Sterling, $84,000.
• Kenneth L. and Judith G. Tiesman to Chad J. and Selena M. Medenblik, 801 Fowler Road, Fulton, $186,000.
• Michael T. and Amanda M. Geuns to Lisa M. Abell, 206 Locust St., Prophetstown, $78,000.
• Farmers National Bank in Prophetstown to David B. and Pamela J. Strike, 509 Sunset Drive, Prophetstown, $171,000.
• First Trust & Savings Bank to Troy R. Sikkema Jr., 1400 14th St., Fulton, $65,000.
• Christopher W. McMahon to McMahon Farm LLC, 1220 Thome Road Albany, and four parcels in Albany Township, $0.
• Gary L. Venhuizen and Penny K. Zuidema, now Venhuizen, to Danielle Colby, 9833 Albany Road, Erie, $295,000.
• John E. and Kay L. Camper to Charles L.V. Danreiter, 3002 Middle Road, Rock Falls, $189,000.
• Ann Roberta Gomsrud Beswick to Kathryn R. Lich, 1208 Parkview Road, Sterling, $132,000.
• Mark S. and Judith A. McGuire to Norma and Aubrey Last, 1210 Cardinal St., Rock Falls, $125,000.
• Philip J. and Martha R. Renkes to Mary J. Vos, 411 S. Heaton St., Morrison, $129,000.
• Timothy W. and Jad N. Fulfs to Angela Mae Eagle, 415 14th Ave., Fulton, $83,000.
• David E. and Teresa A. Bartels to Kendra S. Kirk, 406 S. Genesee St., Morrison, $48,000.
• Farmers National Bank in Prophetstown to Scott A. and Roxane E. Gluff, 516 Sunset Drive, Prophetstown, $139,000.
• Jason M. and Katie S. Wolf to Jared Strader and Shayann Bartelt, 4501 Woodlawn Road, Sterling, $232,900.
• Community State Bank in Rock Falls to Rock River Housing Trust, Susan J. Spratt, trustee, 1404 E. 14th St., Sterling, $58,751.
• Dale L. Belt to Brandon L. Belt, 13887 Janson Road, Morrison, $111,800.
• John J. Long to Dana S. and Jodie L. Fellows, 610 Second Ave., Sterling, $65,000.
• Kathy S. Celletti and the Charles V. Seidel Estate to Morgan Edwards, 27950 Madlyn Drive, Rock Falls, $128,900.
• Carlos and Shannon Cervantes to Jaimmy Pasalich, 508 W. Sixth St., Rock Falls, $20,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Julie A.to Steven M. Lopez, 1510 Reno Road, Sterling, $0.
• Larry and Fonda Wyatt to Brian and Ashley Poskin, 407 Fourth Ave., Sterling, $49,900.
• Gladys E. Schreiner Estate to Gary W. Schreiner, 1106 10th Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
• Melvin G. and Judith Ann Shaver to Melvin G. Shaver, 1306 Woodburn Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Paula S. Peppers to Tammy and Paul Peppers, 623 Fifth Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
• Kenneth G. Huizenga Trust to Prophet Gear Inc., 46 Grove St., Prophetstown, and one parcel in Prophetstown Township, $0.
• James W. and Sharon E. Hostetler Trust to Liane E. and David E. Layhew II, 24645 Hurd Road, Tampico, $30,000.
• Norman C. Eakle Trust to Korby L. Paul, 3501 Harbor Drive, Rock Falls, $79,000.
• Marjorie B. Bowman Estate to Susan Bowman, 2114 11th Ave., Sterling, $112,500.
• Whiteside County Sheriff and Richard A. Fowler to Welcome Home Trust, 514 E. Fifth St., Rock Falls, $44,001.
County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of July 30:
• U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to Nicholas Eugene Kaecker, 2224 Herman Road, Ashton, $0.
• Kathryn Haller to Linda A. Hanes, 201 N. State St., Franklin Grove, $50,000.
• Eileen M. and Larry E. Piper to Nathan R. Piper and Jillian Rieskamp, 739 E. Main St., Amboy, $25,000.
• Erin E. Bowers, now Madson, to Casey Kelly, one parcel in Dixon Township, $4,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to JLN Properties LLC, 331 Grant Ave., Dixon, $27,000.
• R. Brad Long to Drew T. Rowley, 1217 Tee St., Dixon, $115,000.
• Rodney I. Wallace to Jeffrey W. Musgrave, one lot in Dixon Township, $65,000.
• Karen S. O’Neil to Leo G. and Sharon L. Stage, 519 Devonshire St., Dixon, $125,000.
• Christine A. and Russell A. Wittenauer to Stanley J. Stuart and Ashley J. Trueblood-Stuart, 1056 Idle Oak Run, Dixon, $200,000.
• Paula L. Lacey and Kevin W. Tindall to William J. Fleming and Rhonda J. White, block 10, lot 247, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $24,200.
• Edward and Laura Ford to Benjimin Daniel and Lauren Elizabeth Burger, 415 E. Chamberlin St., Dixon, $130,000.
• John Gregory and Theresa M. Selgestad to Kimberly L. Holton-Simpson and Eric E. Simpson, 306 N. Jefferson Ave., Dixon, $342,000.
• David R. and Laura J. Cargill to Travis C. Elliott, 2028 Prairie Road, Ashton, $222,000.
• Donna L. and Frank A. Mayes to Deborah A. and Stephen W. Epps, 817 W. Second St., Dixon, $61,000.
• Kelly Hicks to Jason A. and Melissa J. Wloch, block 3, lot 185, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Steven M. White to Guy, Jessica, Kathy, and Shane Bays, 2437 Quarry Road, Ashton, $41,000.
• Juan Ortiz and Juana Salinas to Luis F. Gomez, block 29, lot 237, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $2,500.
Quit claim deeds
• Carmen and Raul Vazquez to Francisco Navarro Salvador, block 26, lot 54, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $13,500.
• Patricia and Robert Jensen to Marilyn V. Book Declaration of Trust, Robert A. Book, trustee, and Portion One and Portion Three Family trusts, 1174 Fisk Road, Compton, $0.
• BRB Enterprises LLC to Hvarre Holdings LLC, 1684 Overlook Drive, Dixon, $0.
• Annie Anderson to Woodhaven Association, block 29, lot 222, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Ken and Kimberly Weinstock to Ken Weinstock, 1838 W. First St., Dixon, $0.
• PHH Mortgage Corp. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., 331 Grant Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Norma R. Wagner and the late John Pfamatter to Carlos and Christine M. Aragon, block 22, lot 121, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Gail D. and the late Kyle R. Krebs to Kyle R. Krebs Jr., 1145 S. Eldena Road, Eldena, $0.
• Cheryl Wellman to Cheryl and Paul Wellman, block 5, lot 65, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Timothy A. Hinz to Julia M. and Timothy A. Hinz, block 17, lot 281, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Edwin E. Doran III to Gerianne Arntzen, block 21, lot 103, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Theresa E. and Frank J. Amendola Jr. to Stefanie E. and Viktor O. Sobusiak, block 1, lot 5, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Cynthia L. Daley-Zakrzewski to Raymond J. Zakrzewski, 953 Easy Road, Ohio, $0.
• Stratton Family Trust, Darrell L. Stratton, trustee, to Felecia M. Gardner, 1113 N. Hill Drive, Dixon, $100,000.
• Leo J. Foley Jr. to Green River Wind Farm Phase 1 LLC, 323 and 211 Indian Head Road, Harmon, and one parcel in Hamilton Township, $0.
Transfer on death instrument
• David J. Graca and Elaine R. Kiesling to James and Lisa Graca, 708 E. Third St., Dixon, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s Office