Lackawanna County Court Notes 4/9/2019
• Mary Ellen Buskovitz and Michael Alan Howard Jr., both of Cumming, Ga.
• Adam Robert Jones and Karen Marie Wheeler, both of Brooklyn, N.Y.
• Mark Daniel Wallis and Sarah Marion, both of Carbondale.
• George A. Bolsar III and Sierra Ann McManus, both of Jessup.
• Carlos Tejeda Jr. and Marion Alexandria Ferguson, both of Scranton.
• Honesdale National Bank, Honesdale, to 570 Student Rentals LLC, Havertown; two parcels in Scranton for $135,000.
• B & S Realty Holdings LLC, Lackawanna County, to Clarence Hines, Gloucester, N.J.; a property at 225 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $123,500.
• Robert A. and Janice Batzel, Lake Ariel, to Scott and Jeannette Ferris, Lake Ariel; a property in Jefferson Twp. for $120,000.
• Electric City Homes Inc., Jessup, to Better Life Investments Inc., Pittston; a property at 118 Casper St., Old Forge, for $30,000.
• Donna Wolfe to Bryon and Brittany Filipkowski; a property at 126 Swartz St., Dunmore, for $106,300.
• Lori Bowen, administratrix of the estate of Frances Rasieleski, to Joanna Morales and Dwain G. Barnett, Scranton; a property at 526 Third St., Scranton, for $74,500.
• Benjamin G. and Elaine Stanton, Clarks Summit, to Khalil Rivera, Scranton; a property at 1427 Church St., Scranton, for $85,000.
• RSP Enterprise LLC, Scranton, to Diamond 307 LLC, Moosic; parcels in Scranton for $125,000.
• Lisa Gentile, Scranton, to JPLL Home Designs Inc., Holtsville, N.Y.; two parcels in Scranton for $68,000.
• John D. Shaw, trustee for the Shaw Irrevocable Grantor Trust, to James Gadson; a property at 629 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, for $83,740.
• Iris and Alexander Rivera, Moscow, to Yuen and Chun Hoi Kwok, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 348-351 E. Elm St., Scranton, for $48,000.
STATE TAX LIEN
• Allen A. Richards, 44 Honor Park, Moosic; $1,634.
• Amanda Kovaleski, 103 Fox Run Circle, Clarks Summit, v. Scranton Quincy Hospital LLC, doing business as Moses Taylor Hospital, 700 Quincy Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, which amount is in excess of the amount requiring compulsory arbitration pursuant to the applicable statute of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Lackawanna County local rules of court, for injuries suffered June 15 in a fall while a patient in the short procedure unit; Jamie J. Anzalone and Kelly M. Ciravolo, attorneys.
• Michele Higgins, 3343 Birney Ave., Scranton, letters of administration toTimothy Higgins, 3344 Pittston Ave., Moosic.
• Ellen Neiper, also known as Ellen Marie Neiper, 225 Walnut St., Moosic, letters of administration to Steven Neiper, 491 Seese Hill Road, Canadensis.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• John Christopher Candeloro, 629 W. State St., Larksville; $2,372.
• Jason A. Myers, 132 Spring St., Carbondale; $1,621.50.
• Peter John Sashko, 35 Rock St., Carbondale; $375.
• Dominique Reese Timbers, 711 Elvia Way, Pittsburgh; $525.50.
• Corey Leigh Robbins, 510 Union St., Apt. 1, Taylor; $596.
• Isaac Larregui-Gonzalez, P.O. Box 20020, Scranton; $388.
• Wilson C. Martin, 2613 N. Main Ave., Scranton; $7,426.97.
• Michael McDonough, 817 Grandview St., Scranton; $213.21.
• John Armstrong, 1278 N. Washington Ave., Apt. 2, Scranton; $9,491.53.
• Alexis Perez Baez, 916 S. Main Ave., Scranton; $833.50.
• Javn Bailey, 161 Park Ave., Wilkes-Barre; $1313.75.
• Donald L. Banks, 3814 Elsinore St., Philadelphia; $1,752.50.
• Robert Francis Barrett, 638 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton; $2,346.
• Brian Barham, 179 Progress Drive, Waynesburg; $1,154.28.
• Vincent Beckett, 359 N. Garfield Ave., Scranton; $3,872.14.
• Robin Best, Rear 635 Miller St., Luzerne; $1,486.50.
• Tawanda Bethea, 130 N. First St., Suite 102; $1,943.
• Stephano Bianco, Rear 2114 Ballau Ave., Scranton; $4,558.88.
• Donald Elmer Albritton, 817 Braudbiew Road, Oil City; $274.99.